Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Teddy Bo Release for this week!

Here is the new TeddyBo Release for this week! yeah!! Time to get busy with some new stuff! Head on over and get your digi stamps! I used the Teddybea_171. I made up a cute giftbag with topper. I saw these over at Tosh's blog and had to give one a go! They are so fun to make, and they really make a bag so much more dressed up then stuffing it with tissue paper! to cute. I added a matching gift card too.   A few prima flowers and some buttons. I cut out the banner from the paper and added it to some string and 2 bows on each end.  I topped it with some red dotted ribbon  on the handle for a pop of color.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow this is amazing ! I adore the papers and the sweet image . I agree it's just gorgeous as a gift box must have a go! I adore your tiny tag too ! Super inspiration ! Thanks Kitty ;0)