Monday, December 5, 2011

A few things I have been working on......

 This is one of the SaturatedCanaryDigis by Krista Smith. I love her designs! They are fun to color and they make me think of my daughter Bailee and her friend Amanda! fun fun fun.  I used an argile print paper, and some glitter paper in layers. Added a velvet bow and a Miss You sentiment.  lots of color ! I added some stickles to the snowflakes, some snow to the ground and some large snowglitter to the snowman.
 I had an order for these tags, i used bright colors with them too, this is a lili of the valley stamp, isnt she cute, and her little squirrell!? Added some lace and matching buttons with string. 
Here are another set of tags made with another lili of the valley stamp, just love her. My fav is the one i used barely any color in the top right and also the bottom right is my second fav. I added some fun flocks and stickles and some snow! with some glittered stars that i found in the christmas isle for .99 cents! added some netting for the ribbon at the top and some dingle ball trim...i dont know what its called, just call them dingle balls! lol they are fun!
I will be posting up the new release for Teddybo.com on Tuesday, be sure to come back and check out the new digis there and what i have come up with for them!

No comments: