Thursday, November 17, 2011

image transfer....

I used my modeling paste to make these cute fabric items. I printed off the images i wanted to use and then i put a thin layer on some muslin. (got it at the thrift store for prolly 25cents) I then put the image into the layer of modeling paste, and let it dry. (i was in a hurry so used my heat tool) then take a damp cloth and dampen the paper, rub off the paper with your finger and the image will be there on the fabric! Now someone may have to tell me (again) how to reverse and image when it has writting on it! so i had to cut out the sentiment and mod podge it on the image! lol
The first one is a picture i got from the bravegirlsclub with melody ross. I love the image and the sentiment. I machine stitched it onto the plaid fabric. I added some fluff in the center before sewing to give it a bit more demention. Then sewed the edges on the fabrics too. Then ravelled out the edges. prima flowers, buttons, and a rhinestone and a bow set it all off.
The tag is machine stitched as well, to some cute corderoy material my friend sent me. I did the cute bird nest image. Added some lace, rick rac rhinestones and a bow! its so soft and fun!


The last image is of my daughter and her best friend Amanda. I made one of each of them with some cute pink and green fabric, some rick rac and rhinestones and flowers and buttons and lace and a bow! I stamped best friends on it as well! Bailee loved it, she will give her friend amanda hers tomorrow! This was fun and i plan on doing it more often!

No comments: