Saturday, November 12, 2011

Snow Globe Card Set with Tin

 Altered Tin around 6x6. I covered with papers, painted the edges.  I made up all these "snow globes" using round cards...cutting round piecies of paper in the auqa for the backgrounds, then i colored all the snowmen,  and cut out the magnolia snowflake round. I had to get creative and i used some page covers and cut them into circles to fit behind the snowflake round.  I added sticky 3d tape and then filled it with crystal glitter...and then stuck all on the circle.  I used a tab templete for the bottom of the globe and put on both the front and back of the card so it would stand up. I added sending you a flurry of love sentiment  on all. Topped it off with a black and white check bow!
 There are 6 total cards and envelopes. I stamped the envelopes and the inside of the cards with a snowflake stamp.
Ill list these on etsy soon.

No comments: