Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A couple journal pages.........

I am doing the Art , Heart, Healing class over at willowing.ning.com  I am enjoying learning new techiques. I have already gone through Soul Restoration 1 and 2  with Melody Ross. So i wasnt looking for more of that....I love Tams talents and i wanted to learn from her. She has a class going on that is for the whole year long.......i couldnt afford that, and when i saw that she was going to be giving a free class..i jumped at the chance! At least i can get some of it....

So i wanted to share a couple pages i have done through her first weeks class Ideas and Techniques. both are done with water color pencils/ markers and a little bit of acrylic paint.  I added some tissue paper to the Bee Yourself page to add some texture. I like it. Im hooked now!!! Ill be continuing  with more of these pages i think!!! And keep watching her video tutorials to gain more techiques! im lovin it!!!

No comments: