Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Releases today over at Teddybo.com!

Winter is upon us...so thought this was appropriate and i know alot of people dont feel the same as i do..but i love winter, cuz i like to hibernate and i spend most of my hibernation in my craft room! I took a piece of cardboard and peeled off the top layer showing the corrigate under . Added some glitter snow paste all around and then some glue to the edges and added some silver glitter...as of now it looks like a fairy exploded in my craft room as there is silver glitter EVERYWHERE, even my dogs are waring a touch of sparkle...im sure when i dress for bed, ill shed a bit there, spreading the "goodness" thought out the land! lol Anyways i cute out more of my favorite snowflakes , added to the piece and some glass baubles and dew drops. And more glitter with glitter letters spelling out Snow Fun! I used Teddybo_151 , colored with promarkers, adding some clear embossing powder to his nose and boots for some shine, and some more of that glitter snow to the snow ball and the snow at his feet for texture. This image is one of the new releases from Teddybo.com! run on over and check them all out!

1 comment:

LAURA KANT said...

WOW, what a wonderful creation! LOVE IT!

hugs, laura