Friday, November 11, 2011

Winter Fun First Aid Kit





I did up this tin , thought of it when i saw the Teddybobea_074 image! love the two of them sledding. I covered the tin with some cute mitten paper, along with a plaid. Then accented with some red glitter paper. I wanted it to look like a First aid kit so cut out the cross on the front. I think its so fun. I added a clear coffee mug, added a Cozy around the mug for some color and fun. Tied it on with some hemp string and eyelets. Threw in a pair of some fuzzy gloves i found at the hardware store down town, they are so fab! Colored the tag with some promarkes and added some stickles. added a bow and some rafia to the handle i covered with twill ribbon. I just think it turned out cute and is so fun! Wish i had more things to put on the inside, but that can be something she can add to the tin as well.

1 comment:

Gayle Cook said...

Absolutely stunning...SO creative and a joy to look at honey....xxxx