Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday Listing for Ebay! A Year in Review Album






Well I have been camped out in my craft room and I have gotten another album done and ready to list on Tuesday! I know I need to get busy, for this time of year and try to get as many albums etc out and listed for sale!
So I made this album, I thought it was a fun idea! I received these tags and sentiments from my friend Malinda, and I was inspired to make an album out of them! So I went with the colors that were in the tags and I had bought some fun black and cream check paper that I had to use in it as well! I think it turned out fab! I love it. I think it will be fun for someone to fill out and think about this past year and how they were blessed and the things they accomplished as well! Great idea. Dont see many albums like that....actually I dont think i have EVER seen one like it! So yeah!
I also received a new house mouse stamp, the little mouse is laying on a cluster of lilacs...and I ordered some lilac scented embossing powder to go with, so I am messing around with that and hope to be posting a few cards made from that stamp soon. So stay tuned!

No comments: