Sunday, March 28, 2010

Framed Up


I found this frame at the local thrift store and since it was deep i could see me using it for more of a shadow box type project. So my dear sweet friend Melinda had sent me this Graphic 45 pack of paper, we are both huge fans of Graphic 45 papers....! So i had to use it! And like I was telling her, its like GOLD...you want to use it but you are afraid to use it , cuz you dont want it to be gone! lol Anyways i am on a roll of these roses..no pun intended...i cannot figure out how the talented Linda Duke makes hers and i keep bugging her for a tutorial on it so i have resigned myself to make my own style and these are it! I added some images from the paper pack of the graphic 45 along with the rose and the buds i made. took some wires to make the squigglys and stamped the leaves. I added a bit of pearl ex to the flowers for a shine and some vintage ink to age the edges. I inked the edges of the frame as well. Im debating if im going to sell this on etsy or keep it for myself! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: