Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baby Baptism Special Order Allllllllllll Done! yea!




I was asked to make a 8x8 chipboard Baby Baptism Album for a customer. I have not done that big of a chipboard album and so it was something new for me to try! I was told to go all out with pearls, sparkle and ribbon, lace. I think i did alllll that! And if you ask me to do that.....you know i have to do it! And i loved doing it!! I ordered this chipboard Album from A Cherry On Top, my favorite place to do my one stop shopping for all my orders. I have to say i LOVE these albums. They are so pretty and the paper that matches is so pretty. The flocked paper, i so so love. I orders some pearlized bazzill paper and i LOVE that as well. Its so pretty and lusious! I added stickles where ever possible, and rhinestones, pearls, and prima flowers and buttons. The cute little frame on the front i added stickles to the embossed ridges to give it a little more glam. They are miss Elisabeths brand, so cute. Lots of places for pictures and journaling in this album, i so hope that they will love it. I would like to say a special word to the father of the baby who will recieve this album, he will be off to the middle east to serve and i want to say how proud of him we all are for fighting for our country and for being brave and honorable for doing so. For having to leave his family behind, it has to be tough and my prayers are with him and his family. Thank you so much for letting me do this album for you .

No comments: