Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nature Tin





I just finished this Special Order Nature Tin. I Love it! I think it turned out pretty nice, and think it has a nature feel! What do you think???
This is a tin from Oriental Trading Company and it is called a tin purse there...and its huge!!!!!! Bigger then the ones i normally make. Its 7x5x5. So lots of room for what is will be needed for! I added little twigs to the birds, stamped acorns, pine bows, stamped on the twill ribbon and added some twine. I love the rough cardboardy paper that i added some eyelets too and then strapped it on to the tin with the twine. Pretty flowers and bird stickers are from K and Company. The tin is covered inside and out. Top and bottom. 4 divider cards as per requested by the customer. I know she will be pleased!

No comments: