Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tryin out my new stamps!




I had to try out my new stamps! So i made these two cards.
The first card is a mo manning image Bella and Bronte. This image just crackes me up and makes my day! I so love it!!!! Added a few stickles and some cream ribbon with a hello tag and were good to go.

The second one is a Penny Johnson image, Looking chic...This is my "melinda" stamp, as it reminds me of Melinda and her little dog Abbey Too. And it also reminds me of little miss Bailee Rose my daughter, as she had the cutest red coat and hat, that she loved. So i had to make the coat on this one red and added some fun flocks to get the same effect as hers. I colored both images with colored pencils and OMS and their skin tones with copic markers.

These cards are already sold, i will have to make more to sell on etsy. Please stop by my etsy store , i have a few items you may be interested in! (creativepaintpaper) there is a link on the left hand sidebar.

No comments: