Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stockin up!




I am stockin up on projects to list on Ebay come November! So this is one of the recipe albums i have made for listing!

There are 18 hand stamped and decorated recipe cards inside this album AND 4 pull out tags. I love this paper, I dont think that i DONT like ANY of the Graphic 45 papers! But yes this is Graphic 45 paper, so fun with the tea pots! I added some vintage stickers etc to make it look a but more "old". I really love the color combination and think that it turned out really cute!
I have more projects in the works, i hope to keep posting them on here as i get them done. If anyone is interested in any of the items let me know and i can sell them to you before i list

Tomorrow is my birthday, well actually its 12:05am...so offically it is my Birthday now! Anyways I recieved a wonderful box in the mail from a dear sweet friend and it was chocked full of goodies , stamps, paper, stickers, flowers, etc and i cannot wait to get busy with all of it to have some fun with the new stuff!! i had to ink up the stamps and stamp out a few of the images of each one...so might have to do a bit of coloring tomorrow before i continue on with my other projects! thanks melinda!;)

1 comment:

JenRaff said...

I hadn't been by your blog in awhile -- just saw your birthday passed. Happy Birthday! You have some really lovely things posted!