Friday, October 30, 2009

Couple Cards and A Gift!






I made up a card last night, so much fun this magnolia stamp with the kitty and the kitty one on the inside. Had fun coloring it with OMS and colored pencils! Added a few pearls and some ribbon! And i think it turned out pretty cute! Sorry the picture isnt the best!!!!!! Keep wondering why lately i keep taking slanty pics? (no i havnt been drinking....)lol
Also posting is a file folder i did for a dear dear sweet Friend who's birthday is today!! Happy Birthday Vicky!!!!! Vicky is who got me started in Paper crafting and she is totally fabulous at it herself, she is a great teacher and is a StampinUP Demonstrator and has quite the "clubs" full of women eager to learn from her! Anyways i Wish her a Happy Happy Birthday! This is the Card and Gift i sent to her for her day. She is a grandma..and a beautiful young one at that..to 2 little boys...so had to make her up a file folder to add some pics too for her to use as a braggin tool! LOL. I think it turned out to cute, love the fun flock on the 2 little owls and the cute paper i used for this project!
The card is a tilda with a sunflower, also using OMS and colored pencil tech.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Well I can assure you that these pictures do it no justice at all and that is far more amazing in real life!! The flocked owls are so fun and I'm surprised they have any flocking left on them after we all kept rubbing them! This gift brought tears to my eyes and will be treasured always. thank you my dear friend for all you are and all you do for me!
Vicky