Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Special Order done and another tag box set!

SOLD
I have finished another Special Order. This is one of my favorite tins so far. I love this paper, its by K & Co.. I so love the colors in it. Pretty line of paper. I made 4 dividers in matching card stock for inside as per the customers request. Added some flowers and buttons to dress them up. I also made a file folder album to match, All done up in a Blessings them. I also made 3 note card to match .
Also being shown on this post is another Gift tag box, i made the whole thing from the ground up. With 10 matching gift tags inside. I used this pretty Basic Grey paper and aged and have sewn it for added charm. I added a pretty paper flower . When the tags are gone this box can be used for other things..a little candy box ...you name it!
All in all i had a blast doing all these projects! I have another order to start working on as soon as i get the paper in. Remember to head over to Ebay and check out the things i have listed!! You can find the listing in and earlier post.

No comments: