Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall Note Cards and Stylin Box!

SOLD!!


Fall is in the air that is for sure! Leaves are blowing off the trees here in Kansas, and the wind has turned cool. I love fall. I really love everything about it...the colors, the "smell" , the feel. So I received these stamped images from my sweet friend Melinda and i had to get busy with them! I decided i wanted to make up a set of cards with them. So i picked out the fall colors and paper and got busy coloring the images. I think that they turned out great! I like the little peek hole showing the leaf through. I embossed the leave to give it a bit of demention. The Tilda with sunflower I colored with colored pencils and OMS and some copic markers. I added fun flock to the sunflower center and to the dots on her dress to give it a bit of fun! I stamped matching cards with the leaves. . The box I covered with the matching leaf paper and coordinating ribbon. I added a cute little sunflower tag to give it a bit of cuteness and also if the buyer wants to give it as a gift its all set!

No comments: