Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Few Cards!







I spent some time in the craft room today..and was productive! yeah me! I have been a little uninspired the last few days so usually give up and mess around on Facebook instead! lol What a waste of time! But its fun! And sometimes you just gotta waste some time!

So i made a set of 4 cards with my cute little Swiss Pixie stamp. She reminds me of my little girl when i color her hair in the blonde tones....This time i made her with dark hair to match the papers i was using. I added some liquid pearls to the flowers and colored the image with colored pencils and OMS. I colored her wings with sparkling H2os.

The second card i made is a tilda with a cupcake and i colored her in colored Pencils and OMS. Added some Bling , hopefully not to much....ha ha

No comments: