Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall Box Set

SOLD
I am on a roll! I am having so much fun constructing my own boxes etc. I was scared at first but i decided to just go for it...then you can build what is in your head!
Today i was inspired by a new stamp i received from Melinda...a tilda, who is laying in the grass. I decided to make it all in fall colors with some paper i found too. So i got to work on a box to hold them ..and with a bit of trial and error and drawing it all out , i had no templete, i finally made up this box! I papered it all up with the matching papers and then added some hemp string and had to attach a acorn my daughter found for me, ( i have a bunch) I drilled through and strung the hemp through and wrapped it around the box. I LOVE how it turned out.! I love acorns, they just make me happy looking at them! lol
I made up the 4 cards with the matching paper and matching stamped envelopes. The 4 cards have lovely fall papers, and some eco africa fiber paper...the rust behind the image. I love love love the cards. All done the same but 2 color card stock , 2 of each color, rust and tan. Matching Buttons with hemp string for a little fun.
I will be listing it on ebay in a few weeks. (if i can part with it.......)

No comments: