Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sneak Peek Black/white theme albums




I just have the front and back covers done of these black/white theme albums...I wanted to give a sneak peek of them. I will be listing them on Sunday. So if anyone is interested in them before i list them let me know. One is D...for delight..(great happiness or something that causes this...) and J for Joie de vi vie , french for joy of living, having a great zest for life!


I have painted and cracked the chipboard letters..covered some chip board tags with the definitions and aged them. I think that his paper is fantastic and they are going to look so classy! So check back in a few days and see how they turn out, they will have ribbon and everything ! ha I might even add a few flowers to the front yet....not sure yet...have to see....

1 comment:

jacque4u2c said...

Just AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I know these will be gone in a heartbeat!