Monday, January 26, 2009

File Folder Gift..




I have been following a few peoples Blogs myself, card makers, and one of my favorites is Wendalyn you can find her blog HERE. Anyways...Wendy has been really really super helpful to me with any of my questions AND even send me some stamped images, ribbons, and gamsol, hope i spelled that right..and a few of her own personal prismacolor pencils!!! To get me going. What a sweet sweet thing to do! SOOOO i thought I would show her my appreciation by sending her a thank you AND this file folder. I Love the colors and papers in this folder and they are so much fun to make. I used the aged paper that I made by my coffee/vanilla mixture and baking in the oven, and made them into the large tag pull outs. Pop over and check out Wendys cards, they are always super fabulous! Thanks again Wendy! You have been so kind and helpful!!

1 comment:

Wendalyn said...

Your folder was so beautiful in person Renee I just loved it. Thanks so much....