Monday, January 12, 2009

Sisters Album Special Order


Well....Its DONE!!! It took me awhile to find the paper that i had in my "head" and searching through 5000 sheets of paper on a cherry on top...but i finally found them and made this special order Sisters Album!!! Teena wanted it to have pink and lime green and auqa for a color scheme.
The girls like flowers and butterflies and dragonflies...so I had some fun with it!!! I used some sparkley vellum and stamped the flowers and bugs on them then i sprinkled them with sparkley embossing powder and on some i hurried and sprinkled clear embossing powder on it while it was still hot...and heated it again. This makes a thicker coat and I think would make the vellum more sturdy. I had so much fun "experimenting" with it all and I think that the album turned out adorable! So pretty and girly! Might have to make one for my daughter, she loves the butterflies and dragonflies as well! I will be mailing this off to Teena tomorrow (tuesday)! Thanks Teena for allowing me to make it for you! I SO enjoyed it!

No comments: