Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Altered Tin and File Folder Set!

I will be listing this Tin and File folder Album set on Sunday... I think this cosmo cricket paper is so fun! I love the color combo! The tin has a chipboard flower that i covered with coordinating paper and i took a chipboard heart and cut it in half and then shaped it into a leaf and covered it with more coordinating paper..I inked the edges and made them more dementional and then outlined them with marker. I add those same chipboard flowers and leaves to the file folder to link the 2 together. The file folder has 4 large tags that i baked after dipping them in a coffee/vanilla mixture. These file folders are so fun! The tin also has 4 dividers that can be labled to your liking!

2 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Just breathtaking! I am sure this will be grabbed ASAP!

Vicky said...

This is my favorite!!!! Love the colors style ad eveything about it!
Vicky