Saturday, December 6, 2008

Friends Forever and Food & Family Recipe Albums!!!





Friends Forever SOLD!!! Here are the 2 albums I have for Sundays listing....although I am giving a customer first dibs at them before listing!
I made the Friends forever album like one i made a few weeks back, as it was popular and made another to list this week! I used the Pink Poison Stamp and used water color pencils to color coordinate the girls' clothes with the paper . There are 16 tags an 2 pull out pages and there are 6 tabs on the edges of pages or top. This is a fun album!
I am also listing a RECIPE album..they are flying out of here like hot cakes and that is fine with me. They are so fun to make and I can see why people like them! They are just so handy and such a fun size. (all my albums are 5x5). There are 18 recipe cards, all hand stamped and there are 10 tags to make notes or funny cooking stories or what ever one sees fit to use them for!!









No comments: