Monday, December 29, 2008

Birthday Cards.....




I got all my paper cut for a special order, and then I cut some paper for a tin, that im going to be working on, with a matching album. So then I figured i better get moving on a couple birthday cards! I have a TON of birthdays in January in my family...3 of which are in my own family! Hubby, oldest son, Wesley, who will be 19 and my baby girl who will turn 6!!!! She is getting so big! But I also have a dear friend whom i grew up with, her birthday and one if these is hers. There is also my mother in law..hers is the rose card. Both cards I inked and then embossed . The rose card I colored with water color pencils, then embossed the edges of the with sparkley embossing powder to give it a little shine! I hope that the cards will go over well the recipients!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

These are such beautiful cards! I love them both.

jacque4u2c said...

I love these cards! I have come to the conclusion that you are superwomen! Great job on getting everything worked into your day. I am jealous!