Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bon Appetit! Album

sold!!!!!





Well I WAS going to list this tomorrow...but again, its spoken for! ha I absolutely love this paper...its so ME! I received a "care package" from a sweet friend and in it was some "chef" kitchen towels...that is where i got the idea for this album! I was trying to think of what paper i would use with him and i had to use this paper left over from the Mike and Misty album! I LOVE THIS PAPER>>>oh i already said that! ha Anyways i drew up the chef and then cut it out of card stock of appropriate paper, then i chalked the edges giving him debth and then went over with maker! It was fun! I really enjoying doing that now...and will probably do more in the future! I see a lady on ebay who will get $1500 for a 2 page layout scrapbook page with her own cut out "tear bears' and girls, and boys, dogs etc...she is good. Anyways I hope to some day be like that!!!!! ha DREAM ON!

No comments: