Monday, December 22, 2008

Cards


Here are a few cards i made tonight. I HAD to try out my stamps that I received from a sweet freind this past week. I have been so anxious to try them out! The stamps she sent were the coffee cup and then the back ground stamp of "coffee words" Then to top it all off.....coffee scented embossing power!!!! OH YES! got to love that!!! So i had to give them a try and these are what i came up with. I have had a headache all day but that didnt stop me from trying! If you notice they are made from scraps from the chef album posted before this! I love this paper and i have ordered a bit more of it to play around with!
Anyways, thanks Melinda!!

2 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I can smell the coffee now......just wonderful! Great job!

Atlantis said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You are the most talented person ever!!!