Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader Album....













Well a few months back I was contacted by a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader to make a gift for her Best Friend for her Wedding Shower. So I made up a Tin/Album set and sent that off to her! She loved it as did her friend! You can see it Here....http://creativepaintpaper.blogspot.com/2008/04/albumtin-combo-special-order-finished.html#links
Anyways she also ordered an album to put pics of her DCC friends in through the season, so I ordered the paper to match the colors she wanted, the blue, white, silver and a hint of pink like on the DCC site. This was a hard album for me to make!!!! Not use to this color combo...im more into shabby chic or Vintage I would say! SO I hope that she likes it. I left it pretty plain as I wanted her to be able to personalize it herself and add the journaling and sentiments herself.
On to another album for sundays listing, will be a shabby chic type I think, pinks and greens...stay tuned!

No comments: