Friday, April 11, 2008

Album/Tin Combo Special Order, Finished!













I have finished this special order for a wedding shower . I still have another album in this special order to finish. It will be a album for a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, for her to put her fun times with friends through the year in! I am so excited to be able to work with Kelly Jo. I hope that her gift of the Album/tin Combo shown here will be well received by her friend at the wedding shower. The wedding colors are an olive green and truffle brown so I searched for paper in those tones to work with. The theme for the shower is 2 peas in a pod and was asked to work that into the tin as well. The tin if for recipes and the album is for the guests to write in their advice for a recipe for love. Great idea!! This was a fun and challenging project and I hope that Kelly Jo will be pleased with her order!

No comments: