Friday, October 17, 2008

Cards and an album!




SOLD!!!!!





Here are a few cards I was working on this week and an album I will be listing on Sunday. I am having so much fun making cards now that I am getting the hang of it! AND I have gotten some goodies in the mail from 2 special people these past weeks that have helped me along my way in Card making! So a special thanks to Melinda and Vicky !!! You have been so good to me, both of you!


The first card is a fall card I made, from some stamps I ordered from bargainpack.com. They were .99cents! I LOVE ACORNS i think they are totally adorable! So I had to make a fall card up for the fun of it!


The second card I made is a thankyou card from a stamped image that Melinda had sent me. I colored it with watercolor pencils and used my versa mark pen to blend it. Then i used the versa mark pen to heavily set up the centers of the flower for clear embossing powder, and heat set them. Then i added rainbow embossing powder to the flower petals them selves. I aged the edges and added coordinating papers. I think it turned out cute!


I also added this Seize the day card!! Another stamped image from Melinda that I colored and embossed. I added little paint to the tips of the pins just like in real life. I LOVE this card, it says alot and it turned out cute!


I am going to list this album to ebay on sunday. Its a vintage feel, on family, legacy and love. I hope that it will catch someones eye and they will give it a good home! ha It was fun doing this album, everything just seemed to fall into place on it!

No comments: