Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Messin with my new stamps!




I received my new set of stamps from My Favorite Things, Boho stamps, and I just HAD to use them! Since im fairly new to making cards, I am slowly getting the hang of it but there are alot of tricks i need to learn! Anyways, the top card I made for my half brother and his wife for their anniversary. It will be late...does it count that i made it ON their anniversary!? ha.
The second card down was another version of the just because card i made last week, with the melissa Frances paper, and aged tag. I embossed the bee on the aged tag after i stamped the cream flourishes and then I stamped little pink flowers on the flourishes for added color. I will be sending that card to a dear customer and new friend, Melinda. She has been so good to me with all her orders! I just want to say thank you!
The third card i made just for the fun of it to try out the flower stamp, and love the paper in the back ground. I added micro glitter to flower for a little sparkle!
When i get caught up on my orders i will again work on some more cards! I want to get good at it! ha Thanks for looking!

No comments: