Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday, that means one thing....Teddybo Release day!!


Here it is Tuesday again and time for the New Releases from Teddybo.com!! I tell you I can hardly wait for each week when Gayle puts up the new images! I get so excited to see what new images she has and i cant wait to start coloring! This week I colored up the ski teddybo_159 image  and a new creation, Herman the bear! Dont you just love him??? He is so sweet and you just want to hug him!?
I colored both images with promarkers. Thanks for stopping by, be sure to check out Teddybo.com and http://teddybochallenge.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi I love them both ! I have just bought the new bear but have no idea what colour to use I love the greys on yours !! The second one is so comical with his ski's lol I could do with a pair here !! Kitty ;0)

Renee G said...

I love him in grey too! I have seen him in light browns too and he is sweet! He will work so well for miss you,birthday,sympothy, just about everyone! lol It snowed here in kansas and its a bit slick and slushy out today, so I could of used a pair too...!