Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Teddy Bo Release for Today!

 Yeah! another teddybo release...i wait every week with baited breath......I love these images so...i just cant wait for more and more! My Name is Renee' and I have a problem......LOL Anyways...here are the cute new releases...for this week and here is my project with one of the images. I used the teddybeabo_09 image with the banner colored with promarkers...i did a modeling paste resist i think its called where i colored the image, then scanned it on my printer/computer then printed it off on a lighter weight sheet of paper.. i took my muslin and spread a thin layer of the modeling paste on it and then i put the picture face down into the paste. Smoothing it out. Let dry.....then when completely dry take a damp cloth and pat on the paper,,,it will show its damp and then when its all damp, not wet wet...rub off the paper with your finger...and you have the image left on the fabric! its fun to do.Now you need to note that alot of times the colors dont transfer the same so expect it to me a bit vintagie worn looking!   I then added the polka dot material and a green to the back to match, added a twine hanger. On the front i machine sewed the swirls and the edging , i had added some padding in the middle to make it a bit puffy. Some prima flowers and a polka dot bow and some rhinestones and buttons finish it off! OH and i stamped welcome little one on it the last thing. I just laid out the sentiment to mimick the shape of the banner! Thanks for stopping by....new stuff coming soon, be sure to check back!!!

No comments: