Friday, October 28, 2011

Goodnight Moon! Frame

Hello everyone! I got this cute round frame with a concaved piece of glass in it from the thrift store here in town, it was .25cents! So when i saw the teddybo_081 i knew i had to use it in that frame! I used the october afternoon campfire paper with the stars for the back ground and then colored the teddybo/bea with my promarkers, used pop dots to make them 3D, added some stickles to show off the moon and the glow on them from the moon! I cut up strips of card stock to look like grass. And added some basic grey letters. I think it turned out sweet. It also reminds me of a norman rockwell painting....with the boy and girl on the swing looking at the moon. I painted that in art class one year in high school! lol. Just thought i would share this! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

No comments: