Thursday, October 20, 2011

Clean and Simple Card Challenge over at TeddyBo.com

Well First a little Announcement!!! I was asked to be on the design team over at Teddybo.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited about this , I have been  pinching myself to really see if it is so! And ....it is! I love this digi stamp Co. I am addicted to those bears!

My first assignment along with the other girls for this challenge was to make a clean and simple card.  I used the TeddyBea_075 image for this card. I colored with my promarkers. Added some stickles for some sparkle, you just have to have some sparkle!  A piece of scrapbook paper and 2 rows of ribbon. Thats as simple as it gets!
Head over to TeddyBo&Co and check them out. Stop by TeddyBo.com and yourself some of these fabulous images!

No comments: