Sunday, March 20, 2011

Two New Cards



I have made these two new cards today. One is a mo manning digital design, the little angel in the tea cup. Isnt she just so darn cute? I love her! I colored her with promarkers, added some clear embossing powder to the cup to make it look more like procelain. I added stickles to her wings, all fairies should have sparkly wings. Love the vintage flowers and the wooden buttons, to make it more vintage-e. If you noticed i took a tag and folded it into a tea bag shape and stamped 'best friends' on it. I added some string and attached it to the button on the flower above it. I love this card!!!!! might have to make a few more! just think the tea bag tag is sooooooooo fun!!!
The second card is a teddyb digital design. I again colored it with my new promarkers (thanks jude!!!) . I added some prima flowers and i colored up this wooden plug to look like a bee with vellum wings attached to a wire spiral! so fun. this card will have to be hand delivered ! I also added some stickles to the wings of the bear and the bee. Added my sentiment right on the images' paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: