Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Special Order Family Memories Albums!












For the last few years i have done 2 albums for a sweet lady in the UK. I so enjoy doing them for her each year. She has boys in her family so she doesn't want anything to girly!

I used TCP Studies Paper, Grandma's Attic for the one album, with peaches, tourqoise, browns, blues, creams. Really nice paper and i did a button them through out for embellishments along with the sentiments.
The second album was done with the Fancy Pants Happy Together papers. I love love love this paper, the greens are fab, and i love plaids and checks and paisleys so this was right up my alley. I did do a few felt flowers i made along with buttons here and there along with the sentiments on each page, you have to have a little bling for the momma!
I hope that she will enjoy them and will be to her liking! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

The albums are beautiful

Renee G said...

thank you so much Bernice!
I enjoy making them!