Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lily of the Valley Card




I received my lily of the valley stamps yesterday in the mail and i couldnt get them mounted fast enough to start stamping! I had to do up this image first, because it reminds me so much of my little girl Bailee Rose and her best friend Amanda, at her birthday party, and their tea party! I used pinks, browns and blue for this image with my promarkers. Adding a bit of clear embossing on the table and stools. I added some prima flowers and pink buttons, and a few lime green rhinestones to make the card pop! Love the sentiment , You're the cream in my coffee. Bailee and Amanda wonder if they were actually "twins" and just didnt know it! LOL Ill attach pic of my card and the 2 of them at their tea party. So much fun! enjoy!

1 comment:

jacque4u2c said...

You daughter and her friend are just tooooo precious!!!! I just love the card! What a perfect image!