Sunday, March 13, 2011

My first attemp with promarkers.....




I was Blessed to receive a wonderful gift from a dear sweet friend, Jude. She sent me a set of promarkers all the way from the UK. Thank you Jude!!!!! I couldnt wait to use them! and ....I LOVE THEM! I have been so use to using what i have and i had color pencils and i love using them too...but using these promarkers...i cant seem to find enough time in the day to color! I have spent hours the last few days coloring and coloring and coloring! So darn much fun. I decided it was time i make up a card with one of them i had colored! lol I also got a printer and now i can download digi stamps....so i HAD to buy the teddybo ones! and this mushroom guy is one of them. So colored with the promarkers, and i added some liquid pearls to the mushroom. added some glitter paper behind the the image, a button with some ribbon, October Afternoon papers. Inside i added the sentiment Good Luck, along with more october afternoon papers. I have more teddybo images colored and will be back with some more cards, and i also downloaded some Mo's digital pencil images so will have some of those to show! So stop back soon!

1 comment:

jude said...

Hiya hunni,
Your card is gorgeous and colouring fab!Have fun with them they are addictive like copics!
hugs judex