Friday, March 25, 2011

TeddyBea Card




I downloaded this cute image from TeddyBo.com. Isnt she cute! I had this cool paper from Prima, Jack and Jill Collection. Thought Teddybea needed a branch to hang her swing from! I love love love how this turned out. She was so much fun to color! I sewed the stitches by hand. Added some stickles (of course....think everything needs a little stickles! lol) Inside, i used matching papers, and added a prima flower with a tiny yellow button. I didnt add any sentiment, as i guess i think that the card just didnt need one!

I will be posting another card and some new notepad holders hopefully tomorrow, need to retake some pictures...and im addicted to my promarkers...so you know ill be doing some more coloring!

Im also starting on a new album, i hope to get done in a few days, so ill be back to show you that as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: