Tuesday, July 16, 2013

File Folder Recipe Album

I made this File Folder Recipe Album  6.5 x 4.5 in size, fun little project. Starting with a file folder, open it up , fold it in half the opposite way across the other fold.. fold it up to about an inch or so from the top.  measure and cover with papers of your choosing, mine are basic grey. cover all pages that show , use modpodge to stick papers on. 
I added this cute fabric flower i have had in my stash for a while and a tag along with stickers to the front.  I punched holes in the back and front panels as you will see to run the ribbon through to tie it all shut. 
 adding some matching flowers and buttons and sticker tags and words, machine stitching the pockets together to hold them closed. I added tabs to separate recipes. There are a total of 16 recipe cards. 3 in each one of these pockets, 2 in each of the back pockets for extra recipes. I will be posting this album in my Etsy store! HERE

No comments: