Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wedding Shower Card...

My oldest son is getting married in June. On Wednesday is a bridal shower for his future wife, so i made her this card to go with her gift! I used the Teddybo image that was already colored...but i did go over the pink with a purple promarker, since her colors are turquoise and purple. So now it matches!
The paper in the background is one of my all time favorites from MME, lost and found line. So i have been hording it and using it sparingly! The colors were a bit muted so i did go over the dots with a turqoise promarker and blender pen to make it pop more and match her colors more. Lots of sparkle with the glitter on that paper and then i added glitter to the image edge to bring it all together. I made the image 3D to make it pop and add some demention and fun! I think it turned out pretty cute!



No comments: