Sunday, May 27, 2012

Something New.....Accordian Album

Its been a while since I have done  project for the fun of it.  My friend Melinda sent me this paper pack from Bo Bunny called Weekend Market. She had also sent me these accorian albums and I decided to give them a try and see what I could up come up with.
I use one of the 'tags' for the title of the album as Live life Beautifully......Be you.  After going through the soul restoration classes, these kind of things really pull at me to make. Things that help us to dig into our hearts and minds and to really think. Its important that we are always kind to others and to ourselves, to love and support those around us. Be brave and dream,imagine, believe, and succeed.


There are 12 pages, front and back. There are 6 places for picture placements. There are 5 tags. Lots of sparkle, flowers and butterflies. The chipboard butterflies i used my Martha Stewart glitter to coordinate with the papers and add some bling to the pages. I used the Petaloo velvet flowers that have their own little sparkle and a pearl. I stickled around the picture placements to make them pop.
I hope that this will sell! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: