Saturday, January 2, 2010

Memories and Thoughts Tin




I have been working on this memories and thoughts tin...i found this cute round tin at the thrift store and got it for less then .50cents! I love this paper set, think its bo bunny. I thing it is so fun and just love how all the papers go together! I got a cuttlebug and some dies from nestibilities thanks to my hubby who gave me his holiday bonus from work!!!!! SO i HAD to try out the flower die and i added them to the tin, embossing them and adding ink to add some more demention. I had seen in Paper Craft Mag. that someone had made a card using a distressed piece of cardboard, so i had to try it out on this tin! I LOVE THE EFFECT! Adding ribbon and rafia gave it that fun whimsy charm that i like. I also made the chipboard album with the YOU MAKE ME SMILE on the front and covered it with matching papers and flowers. I found these little cute journal books and covered one to match and put them both inside the tin. There is still room for more treasures and pictures what ever you want to put inside. I am having a hard time deciding if i am going to sell this or keep it for myself! lol


If you have any special orders on cards, tins, or albums etc..be sure to contact me, i would LOVE to make them for you!!! Email me at ibredrenee@hotmail.com




1 comment:

Poeticgarden.com said...

absolutely adorable I am going to brag about it on my blog tonight. Oh and also the 'love mom' one OMG!