Thursday, January 21, 2010

Addicted to Tags and Tag Albums!












I think i have found a new love........tags and tag albums! I love making them! Especially if they are vintage theme.

I did these 4 tag albums for a friend. She loves to garden and has freinds who love to garden as well. So made up these albums for use during the garden season! Handy little size of 4.5x6.
I machine sewed the front and back covers with 3 layers of paper..added name tabs for each. Aged each page. I stamped a journaling spot and accented each page with stamped images to coordinate with each album. Again aging all pages.

I will be working on another big order and will post that as soon as im done. I will also be doing a card/tag/bag class coming up some time in the near future and i will post pics of the projects and of the class.

So be sure to stop back!

No comments: