Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fun with Cards!!!

sold sold (your the best)soldsoldclick here to go to ebay for this"love" card.
I decided to take the day and make some cards! I was encouraged by a friend and super super card maker Wendalyn to make up some cards and sell them on ebay. So i thought i would give it a go. I made up 5 cards today and I had 5 others on hand that i had made over the last few months that I decided to list them as well. So here are the 5 i made today!! Most of them are made by images that i colored with water color pencils...I LOVE THEM! Wendalyn sent me a few of the stamped images to "play around with" She has been a big help to me on the card making and put up with alot of my questions! ha. So here they are, give me your feedback !!

3 comments:

Wendalyn said...

Your cards are absolutely adorable Renee....

Stempelhexe said...

Das sind alles sehr schöne Karten, gefallen mir sehr gut.

LG
Ulla

jacque4u2c said...

These are going to go over awesome on ebay!