Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2 for Tuesday!


sold!!!



With the a little help from some Cherry Pepsi and Cappuccino..I managed to get these 2 albums done today!!! whoooo hooo. Now we will see if I will be able to sleep...might be up working in my craft room ALL NIGHT!I had to use one of my favorite papers...Well Worn by paper loft. I love the vintage free it has. So I recieved some nice RAC from 2 of my dear friends this week...(vicky, and melinda!!) And I got to use some of the goodies that both sent! One of the fun things was the chipboard hearts, and other things such as tags. I aged the ribbon, with a coffee stain, and i also made the tags and papers with a baked coffee mixture to make them look old. I love how they turned out! I think that they will make nice Valentines gifts or any occasion gifts!

I will be listing them on ebay tomorrow night probably around 6 mtn time. I am going to be selling them for $39.99 each. LOTs of work went into these two albums, and i know you will not be disappointed with them! Thanks for stopping by. Have a baby album to work on next for a special order!! Should be fun!

2 comments:

Wendalyn said...

Both of your albums are absolutely gorgeous Renee I love em....

jacque4u2c said...

Renee, you never cease to amaze me! These are so beautiful! The colors, the detail, the work involved! Sheesh! I need some caffeine just thinking about it! WONDERFUL!