Saturday, February 28, 2009

An album and a card

click HERE to go to ebay for this album click HERE to go to ebay for this card
I have a card and an album for sundays listing...I hope to get another album done as well...! I have made brag books in the past, so i decided its been a while since i made one and thought I would make one up in , yep, you guessed it...graphic 45 paper! ha I have a little tag hanging off the heart so that whom ever buys it can add the name of the child..or children or even put moms, or grandma's or whom ever on it!
The card is a PXS image, I received from my friend melinda...I might have to buy this stamp as I love it!!! I made it up with, say it with me ...graphic 45 paper...I think it turned out cute!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Wendalyn said...

I love your album and card... great colors.

jacque4u2c said...

I noticed your cards have been a hit on ebay! I knew they would be - your work is so AMAZING!