Monday, June 16, 2008

Tuesday listing....something a bit different!

Relisted!!!! on etsy!





I have made this album for listing on Tuesday! It is a little different then the other albums I have made. I really really like it alot, its so fabulous, I think it turned out really really well. I was inspired by a idea that I cute out off the back of a package of vintage paper I think it was....anyways just went with some of the "idea" and drew up my own plan and went with it. Its more of a "done" album . There is room for you to put in your own journaling and lots of places to put pictures. I machine stitched throughout the whole album so it is really snazzy! I will be listing it tomorrow night on Ebay. I will come back and put the link to this album off ebay once it lists. ok! Thanks for looking and I have relisted my album tin combos again, I have some interest in them. And Remember that you can ask for a special order from me! I am now taking new orders!

No comments: