Saturday, June 28, 2008

Grandma's Brag Book!

SOLD!!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140248357824&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004





I am going to be listing this album tomorrow on Ebay, Its a fun album for a grandma for either a grand daugther or grand son. It was fun to make and i loved the paper. I love polka dots in any color! ha Fun old fashioned looking album.




The cupcake album has got bids on it, it also has lots of watchers! So I hope that I get a bidding war on it! Hey sales have been slow this summer, one needs to "hope"!




Its been hard to get in my craft room with the sales being down, makes it a bit hard to be motivated!! Plus I have a big garden that keeps calling my name, wanting me to pull the weeds from it! ha. I am a lover of weed pulling....im "monk like"( the tv show dude, not the religious ones..) so you can imagine! ha




Anyways hope to get something else produced for next week. I still have the tin/album sets for sale so if your interested email me at ibredrenee@hotmail.com.


No comments: