Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sundays listing!

Sold!!!!!





Well its been a busy week with getting my sons school papers off to Abeka Academy for grading, and ordering paper for my special orders! I have 5 albums and 2 tins to get done as soon as I can! When I get them done I will list each and everyone of them on here! So far I have one album done in those, and i just finished this album for listing tomorrow on ebay! I hope all things sell in my listings.


Anyways, this listing i really love this paper I used, and the colors and the impact it has! I love the 3d stickers I have used , they really added some fun to this album! Besure to check out my other listings on ebay under paper bag albums or altered tin. My user name if you want to search me is ibredrenee!


Have a great week.

No comments: